[R] Violin plots in R

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Apr 1 11:32:41 CEST 2022

1. Your data was not attached.
2. You should show the code that you tried so that people can find the
problem(s).
3. have you tried searching the web for examples that work? A quick search
gave this site which looked relevant

http://www.sthda.com/english/wiki/ggplot2-violin-plot-quick-start-guide-r-software-and-data-visualization