[R] alternative to subset(dataframe, select = - column) in R

Fri Sep 24 23:13:55 CEST 2021

If you correct my typo as my followup message indicated, match() works
fine. As does logical indexing with %in%. The != version will work for
your query, but does not generalize to deleting several columns. The
point is to heed Jeff N's advice.

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."