[R] problem solution

Sun Sep 19 23:19:27 CEST 2021

This question is not clear. What do you mean by solution file? You can find documentation for individual datasets by typing a question mark (?) followed by the the name of the dataset.

Sample datasets are included in packages. There are several packages included with R that have some datasets. The source for those is in the source code for R [1].

There are also more than 16000 contributed packages, many of which have sample datasets, which would be in their source code [2].

Do also read the Posting Guide mentioned at the end of every message on this mailing list. Sending your email in plain text format as indicated there will help minimize scrambling if your messages on the mailing list.

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/sources.html
[2] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/