[R] order stacked bar plot from total frequency

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 16 23:33:32 CEST 2021

Hi Kai,
I don't know about ggplot, but it may be easier to do it before plotting:

set.seed(753)
testdat<-matrix(sample(1:10,9),nrow=3)
# first plot the raw matrix
barplot(testdat)
# then plot the matrix ordered by column sums
barplot(testdat[,order(colSums(testdat))])

Jim