[R] ggsave() with width only

Ivan Calandra c@|@ndr@ @end|ng |rom rgzm@de
Mon Sep 6 17:06:15 CEST 2021

Yes Jeff, you are right. I hate manually editing figures too, but
sometimes I find it's still the easiest way (e.g. when you submit your
paper several times when journals have differing guidelines, or when you
build figures from several (sub)plots + other images, or when you
combine plots that a colleague has done in Python with your R plots). I
have the impression that at some point, there is always something to
edit by hand, no matter how much you've adjusted the graphical
parameters and even if you use all possible tools available for ggplot2...

I have thought a lot about it and, as it is, I am not sure it would be
worth the effort. I might be missing some arguments for it, but I would
actually like someone to show me how it could look like - this might
just be what I need to be convinced!

--
Dr. Ivan Calandra
Imaging lab