[R] ggsave() with width only

Ivan Calandra c@|@ndr@ @end|ng |rom rgzm@de
Mon Sep 6 16:29:34 CEST 2021

Thank you Jeff for your answer.

I do use rmarkdown but I do not write papers completely with it. I do
output a report in HTML but I also like to export the plots as PDF so
that I can edit them (using Inkscape or similar) if and as needed.
And because I like to have both the HTML report including plots and
extra plots as PDF, I cannot use pdf(). That's why I use ggsave().

Or am I missing something?

Ivan

--
Dr. Ivan Calandra