[R] typo in documentation for array

Mathew Englander eng|@nder00000 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 30 05:30:16 CEST 2021

I noticed a typo in the ?array help-file ("Multi-way Arrays"), which is
also at this web page:
https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-patched/library/base/html/array.html

In the "Arguments" section of that page, under the subheading "dimnames",
the second sentence begins "This must a list..." and it ought to read,
"This must be a list...".

I'm not subscribed to the mailing list, so please reply by email to let me
know where I should report typos like this if I find any, in the future. I
considered filing a bug report on Bugzilla but this obviously is not a bug
in R, but just a mistake in the manual. I figured that someone reading this
mailing list would know the proper person to alert, to fix the typo in the
next edition of the R Manual.