[R] docker containers and R

Bogdan Tanasa t@n@@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 27 20:52:37 CEST 2021

Dear all, would you please advise :

shall I have a container that runs R (below), and install specifically a
package called UMI4Cats, obviously, a lot of other libraries are
installed.How can I save the docker container that contains the additional
libraries that I have installed and are required by UMI4Cats ?

https://www.bioconductor.org/help/docker/#running

-> % docker run -it --entrypoint=Rscript
bioconductor/bioconductor_docker:RELEASE_3_13 -e 'capabilities()'
       jpeg         png        tiff       tcltk         X11        aqua
       TRUE        TRUE        TRUE        TRUE       FALSE       FALSE
   http/ftp     sockets      libxml        fifo      cledit       iconv
       TRUE        TRUE        TRUE        TRUE       FALSE        TRUE
        NLS       Rprof     profmem       cairo         ICU long.double
      FALSE        TRUE        TRUE        TRUE        TRUE        TRUE
    libcurl
       TRUE