[R] R code in RData

Wed Oct 27 19:47:14 CEST 2021

See ?load, but you may be confused. Strictly speaking, there is no code in
an .Rdata file, only a (typically binary, but possibly ascii)
representation of objects, usually as produced by ?save. Of course,
functions are also objects, so that if you load a file with functions, the
function code is available.

You can save and load command histories via ?savehistory, which, like ?save
and ?load can usually be accessed through any GUI interface that you are
using.

Warning: I believe the above is correct, but I may be wrong in at least
some details, so give others a chance to reply and possibly correct.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."