[R] Question about Rfast colMins and colMaxs

Stephen H. Dawson, DSL @erv|ce @end|ng |rom @hd@w@on@com
Tue Nov 30 23:23:56 CET 2021

Well, no it is not. The email list stripped off the attachment.

The data is numeric, happens to be all whole numbers.

Kindest Regards,
*Stephen Dawson, DSL*
/Executive Strategy Consultant/
Business & Technology