[R] Package is not available for this version of R.

Fri Nov 26 18:15:48 CET 2021

You seem to be confused. The package appears to be "prob" containing a
function prob.def1(). If I am correct about this, you need to review
these materials in your course to proceed.

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."