[R] Defining Parameters in arules

Stephen H. Dawson, DSL @erv|ce @end|ng |rom @hd@w@on@com
Mon Nov 22 20:54:10 CET 2021

Hi,

New to the list, first post.

I have reviewed the file:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/arules/arules.pdf

I am unable to find what I am after, so I am asking the mailing list for
assistance, please.

I am using arules to accomplish apriori for reviewing some association
rules work output from a colleague. I have validated I have the exact
same output as my colleague in the syntax I am running. However, I read
my colleague has ext listed as FALSE in their parameter specification. I
would like to set my ext to FALSE on my end, as it is set to TRUE now.

QUESTION
What is the syntax to set my apriori parameter specification for ext to
FALSE?

Kindest Regards,
--
*Stephen Dawson, DSL*