[R] Confirmatory Factor Analysis

AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa @boue|m@k@r|m1962 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Nov 20 01:37:04 CET 2021

 Dear All:

I am conducting a Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA) for the attached data.
Here is what I did. please see below

I do need your help with the structure of the model. I believe that what I
used is the correlated CFA model. If I am wrong, please fix me. I need your
help with the structure of the CFA uncorrelated model.

Thank you very much for your help in advance

Abou

datacfa<-read.table("G:/data_for_R.txt", header=TRUE)

head(datacfa)

install.packages("lavaan")

library(lavaan)

install.packages("semPlot")

library(semPlot)

install.packages("parameters")

library(parameters)

#### model structure

CAF.Factors <- 'Factor1 =~ X11 + X13 + X14 + X15 + X17

                            Factor2 =~ X6 + X7 + X12 + X16 + X19

                             Factor3 =~ X9 + X18 + X21

                             Factor4 =~ X19 + X20 + X22'

fourfactors.model.a <- cfa(CAF.Factors, data=datacfa,std.lv=TRUE)

summary(fourfactors.model.a, fit.measures=TRUE,standardized=TRUE)

semPaths(fourfactors.model.a, ncharNodes = 0, style = "lisrel", rotation =
2)

#####  model_parameters(fourfactors.model.a)

model_parameters(fourfactors.model.a, standardize = TRUE)

*AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa, PhD*

*Professor, Statistics and Data Science*
*Graduate Coordinator*

*Department of Mathematics and Statistics*
*University of Southern Maine*