[R] Error: unexpected symbol in "read.csv(12agosto.csv after installing Monterey

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Tue Nov 9 05:14:24 CET 2021

There is a dedicated mailing list for Mac specific questions. You should
subscribe before posting further but your first posting will still get
moderated so don't send second postings because you think it's taking
too long:

r-sig-mac using r-project.org

And I'm a Mac user but do not understand what code was used. And I don't
think the complete error message was included on the subject line. You
should paste the complete code that was used and indicate whether it
occurs with every file or only one particular file or file name. And do
include the complete error message in the body of the email.

(I'm wondering if there could be an issue with encoding of a file name
since you are using a US locale but the MacOS may be set for a Mexican
locale.)

--

David