[R] Date

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 4 23:00:28 CET 2021

Hi Val,
Try this:

dat=read.csv("myfile.csv",stringsAsFactors=FALSE)

However, the apparently silent conversion of format is a mystery to
me. The only time I have struck something like this was when exporting
dates from Excel some years ago, and there was a silent conversion to
mm/dd/yyyy format if the dates were in dd/mm/yyyy format. Could you
post some sample data?

Jim