[R] What to do when problems() returns nothing

Ben Tupper btupper @end|ng |rom b|ge|ow@org
Thu Nov 4 14:24:40 CET 2021

Hi,

The help for problems() shows that the expected argument has a default
value of .Last.value.  If you don't provide the input argument, it just
uses the last thing your R session evaluated.  That's great if you run
problems() right after your issues arises.  But you have inserted
stop_for_problems() before you get a chance to run problems().  So, in your
case, if you want to inspect the problems associated with x, you
should provide x explicitly ala problems(x).

Cheers,
Ben