[R] How to slice the array?

Mon Nov 1 20:55:05 CET 2021

Have you spent time with any R tutorials? Your queries are really
elementary, and this list really cannot serve as a tutorial service. See
the Posting Guide linked below for what help you can expect here ... and
how to post queries that will get that help.

Cheers,
Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."