[R] Help needed with data visualization in R

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 1 16:11:28 CET 2021

I have no experience with this but I did a search and found the following
which looks close to what you are looking for

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/69755844/is-it-possible-to-draw-the-following-diagram-in-r