[R] multilabel classification XGBoost and hyperparameter tuning

Thu May 27 18:06:28 CEST 2021

One other suggestion. Per the posting guide linked below, statistical
issues such as your query on "hyperparameter tuning" are off topic on this
list, as are questions about specific nonstandard packages. You might try
posting on stats.stackexchange.com instead for help on such matters.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."