[R] phylogenetic correction and MCMC model

David Costantini d@v|d@co@t@nt|n| @end|ng |rom mnhn@|r
Mon May 17 11:48:54 CEST 2021

Dear All
I am trying to apply a phylogenetic correction to an MCMC model, but I have problems in making the inverse matrix. I can visualise the treeplot very well, but when I use the script:
inv.phylo<-inverseA(phylo_ultra,nodes="TIPS",scale=TRUE)

R tells me that there is an error:

Error in pedigree[, 2] : incorrect number of dimensions
In addition: Warning message:
In if (attr(pedigree, "class") == "phylo") { :

Do you have any experience with this? I couldn't find a solution so far on your website
Thanks in advance
David