[R] about a p-value < 2.2e-16

Bogdan Tanasa t@n@@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 19 19:39:08 CET 2021

Thank you Kevin, their wording is "Please note that the exact p value
should be provided, when possible, etc"

by "exact p-value" i believe that they do mean indeed the actual number,
and not to specify "exact=TRUE" ;

as we are working with 1000 genes, shall i specify "exact=TRUE" on my PC,
it runs out of memory ...

wilcox.test(rnorm(1000), rnorm(1000, 2), exact=TRUE)$p.value