[R] about a p-value < 2.2e-16

Bogdan Tanasa t@n@@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 19 18:22:09 CET 2021

Dear all, thank you all for comments and help.

as far as i can see, shall we have samples of 1000 records, only
"exact=FALSE" allows the code to run:

wilcox.test(rnorm(1000), rnorm(1000, 2), exact=FALSE)$p.value
[1] 7.304863e-231

shall i use "exact=TRUE", it runs out of memory on my 64GB RAM PC :

wilcox.test(rnorm(1000), rnorm(1000, 2), exact=TRUE)$p.value
(the job is terminated by OS)

shall you have any other suggestions, please let me know. thanks a lot !