[R] [External] Help please

Richard M. Heiberger rmh @end|ng |rom temp|e@edu
Thu Mar 11 01:19:20 CET 2021

> counts <- with(mtcars, table(gear, vs))
> counts
    vs
gear  0  1
   3 12  3
   4  2 10
   5  4  1
> likert(counts)

If this isn't enough, ask a more specific question.

From: R-help <r-help-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Richard M. Heiberger <rmh using temple.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 17:58
To: Areti Panopoulou; r-help using r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R] [External]  Help please

install.packages("HH")
library(HH)
?likert

>From your description, I think your data is set up to work with likert()

From: R-help <r-help-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Areti Panopoulou <aretipanopoulou using gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 13:29
To: r-help using r-project.org
Subject: [External] [R] Help please

Hello,

I am trying to make a stacked barplot with different behaviours
("inactive", "active", "foraging" etc) on different substrates ("tree",
"ground" etc). I have found this function:

# Stacked Bar Plot with Colors and Legend
counts <- table(mtcars$vs, mtcars$gear)
barplot(counts, main="Car Distribution by Gears and VS",
  xlab="Number of Gears", col=c("darkblue","red"),
  legend = rownames(counts))

But don't know how to apply it. Can anybody help me apply the function to
work with my variables ( I can send more information if necessary, or make
any clarifications).

This is a great help, thanks a lot.