[R] quantile from quantile table calculation without original data

Mon Mar 8 10:12:17 CET 2021

I am aware of that... I have my own functions for this purpose that use splinefun. But if you are trying to also do other aspects of probability distribution calculations, it looked like using fBasics would be easier than re-inventing the wheel. I could be wrong, though, since I haven't used fBasics myself.