[R] Joining data frames

Tue Jun 29 17:34:08 CEST 2021

1) Compare the text below that the mailing list sent us to what you saw when you sent your post... this occurred because you did not follow the instructions in the Posting Guide that tell you to send plain text email... the mailing list strips formatting. Note that there are far too many email clients for the Posting Guide to provide instructions on how to configure your particular email client to send plain text, but it is always an option.

2) `right_join` is not a base R function, so you should be specifying which contributed package it comes from.

3) If it comes from dplyr, then you should take note that right_join is not actually used very often in practice. Have you tried left_join?