[R] Mediation analysis takes up all RAM, then all swap, and then RStudio/terminal suddenly closes

Phillips Rogfield thebudget72 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 23 17:01:45 CEST 2021

Hello Bert,

thank you for your kinds answer.

No I didn't contact the maintainer of the package first, that's my fault :)

I have come to the conclusion that the problem is that I don't have
enough resources on my PC (RAM) for the task at hand.

I have tried to run it on a remote VM with more RAM and seems to work.

Best regards