[R] CI job Migration

Sat Jun 19 03:25:34 CEST 2021

What are you talking about? A contributed package? (You should send an email to the package maintainer.) R Core? (I have never heard of R Core using Travis, but if they are then you would need to post on R-devel mailing list, but you had best read the Posting Guide and figure out how to post using plain text if you want a response.)