[R] with replace na with 0?

Jiefei Wang @zwj|08 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 11 16:37:02 CEST 2021

Hi,

I did not follow your previous post but your code looks confusing to me

with(datatable,ifelse(is.na(x),y,x))

Why do you have 'x' in the first place if all you want is to do the
operation on y? It's like you want to count how many apples you have
but your eyes are looking at peaches. Please rethink your code and
what you want to achieve.

Best,
Jiefei