[R] Merging multiple .csv files into one dataframe

Thu Jun 10 01:40:29 CEST 2021

I really think you need to create a simple reprex to show us what you want
to do. In doing so, you may figure out how to get what you want. I suspect
you may also need to spend some more time learning R -- following rote
examples can be a fool's errand if you don't know the basics.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."