[R] Need help to fix the max date filter problem in the date input

Thu Jun 10 00:46:37 CEST 2021

You seem to need to educate yourself as to what "plain text" means, and to read the Posting Guide for this mailing list. Word documents are very definitely NOT plain text. Stop attempting to communicate via formatted text on this mailing list.

For security reasons this mailing list removes most attachments and formatting. Your emails sent to the list have such features (e.g Word documents and HTML formatting) stripped (removed). If you happen to send such emails directly to specific people they might have software that can allow them to view that information if they choose to risk opening attachments from a stranger (I will not), but for those of us seeing your emails on the list "what you send is not what we receive". Such emails are repeatedly violating the Posting Guidelines which will make responses much less likely and may increase the chance of a negative moderator reaction.