[R] Read fst files

Jeff Reichman re|chm@nj @end|ng |rom @bcg|ob@|@net
Wed Jun 9 14:18:40 CEST 2021

Eric

Typo on my point.

setwd("C:/Users/reichmaj/Documents/My_Reference_Library /Regression")

myObject <- read_fst(unz("Dataset.zip", filename = "myFile.fst")) # read fst file

Error in path.expand(path) : invalid 'path' argument

So then I tried

myObject <- read_fst(unz("C:/Users/reichmaj/Documents/My_Reference_Library /Regression /Dataset.zip", filename = "myFile.fst"))

Error in path.expand(path) : invalid 'path' argument

Error in the path??

Because this works just fine

myObject <- read.csv(unz("C:/Users/reichmaj/Documents/My_Reference_Library /Regression /Dataset.zip", filename = "myFile.csv"))

My only though is I can’t use the two function s together when dealing with fst files ??