[R] DBDA2E-utilities.R file download

John Kane jrkr|de@u @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 1 20:19:44 CEST 2021

I have added this to the R Help mailing list as it increases your
chances of getting a helpful response.

That error message <i> can't "lazyload"</i> indicates that you have
some serious problem(s) upstream.

Probably the best thing to do is copy and paste the entire
installation output here for people to examine.

However as a quicker approach, scroll through the output and look for
an earlier message that will say something like:
There is no package called ‘XXXX’.

This will indicate that for some reasan the package XXXX is not being
installed automatically.

You should try an install.packages("XXXX") and then retry
remotes::install_github("kyusque/DBDA2E-utilities")

In some cases there may be one missing package.

--
John Kane
Kingston ON Canada