[R] THANK YOU ALL

Ogbos Okike g||ted|||e2014 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 22 07:52:19 CEST 2021

Dear Friends,
I have been scarce here. This is because I am busy implementing what I have
learned from you. You seem to have answered all my queries and I have not
got any new ones. I will quickly contact you as soon as I encounter
challenges in my analysis.

I hope you are well.

I have two recent publications resulting from your assistance (
https://doi.org/10.3847/1538-4357/abfe60, and https://rdcu.be/cpmyg). I
tried to share the complete pdf of the first work but the Journal did not
allow that.

If you can find time to look at the acknowledgment section, you will note
that your efforts were dully acknowledged.

I will ever remain indebted to the group. I consider it plagiarism to
publish any work without indicating my source of analysis tools.

I hope you continue to devote your time to assist the world and humanity in
general. I am sure that many people value your help.

Many, many thanks.

With the warmest regards
Ogbos