[R] How to estimate the parameter for many variable?

SITI AISYAH ZAKARIA @|@y@hz@k@r|@ @end|ng |rom un|m@p@edu@my
Wed Jul 7 07:44:09 CEST 2021

Dear all,

Can I ask something about programming in marginal distribution for spatial
extreme?
I really stuck on my coding to obtain the parameter estimation for
univariate or marginal distribution for new model in spatial extreme.

I want to run my data in order to get the parameter estimation value for 25
stations in one table. But I really didn't get the idea of the correct
coding. Here I attached my coding

x <- data.matrix(Ozone_weekly2)
head(gev.fit)[1:4]
ti = matrix(ncol = 3, nrow = 888)
ti[,1] = seq(1, 888, 1)
ti[,2]=sin(2*pi*(ti[,1])/52)
ti[,3]=cos(2*pi*(ti[,1])/52)
for(i in 1:nrow(x))
  + { for(j in 1:ncol(x))
    + {x[i,j] = 1}}

My problem is highlighted in red color.
And if are not hesitate to all. Can someone share with me the procedure,
how can I map my data using spatial extreme.
For example:
After I finish my marginal distribution, what the next procedure. It is I
need to get the spatial independent value.

That's all
Thank you.

--

"..Millions of trees are used to make papers, only to be thrown away
after a couple of minutes reading from them. Our planet is at stake. Please

DISCLAIMER: This email \ and any files transmitte...{{dropped:24}}