[R] arima/fixed

Sat Jan 30 12:21:14 CET 2021

    > On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 12:47:25 +0000
    > Nasia Petsa <petsa.athanasia using hotmail.gr> wrote:

    >> Dear all,
    >>
    >> I have the following problem with determining the argument fixed in
    >> arima function. What is the length  of argument fixed for an
    >> ARIMA(1,0,0)(0,1,1) and what is the correct  order for the parameters

    > Hmm.  The help is indeed pretty opaque, isn't it?

Can you propose improvements?

Here(*) is the source code of the help page

  http://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/src/library/stats/man/arima.Rd

We (and future R users) would be glad for less opaque (and still
concise) wording, notably in simple enough English for the 90%
non-natively English speaking R users ..

Thank you in advance!
Martin

--
*) and really that *is* R's source code repos.
   All else are mirrors (efficient and convenient ones, I agree)