[R] Get 3 values not only 1

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 27 21:52:21 CET 2021

Hi varin,
How about this:

Mbv<-data.frame(MSE=rep(NA,1000),
 biais=rep(NA,1000),variance=rep(NA,1000))
for(i in 1 :1000) {
 n<-dim(Dataset)[1]
 p<-0.667
 sam<-sample(1 :n,floor(p*n),replace=FALSE)
 Training <-Dataset [sam,]
Testing <- Dataset [-sam,]
 fit2<-lm(PIB.hab~ISQ.2018)
 ypred<-predict(fit2,newdata=Testing)
 y<-Dataset[-sam,]$PIB.hab
 Mbv$MSE[i] <- mean((y-ypred)^2)
 Mbv$biais[i] <- mean(ypred-y)
 Mbv$variance[i] <-mean((ypred- mean(ypred))^2)
}

You can then do what you wish to the data frame Mbv.

Jim