[R] How to predict/interpolate new Y given knwon Xs and Ys?

Tue Jan 26 10:20:20 CET 2021

model2 <- lm( x~y )
predict(model2, data.frame(y=26))

model2 is however not the inverse of model... if you need that then you need to handle that some other way than using predict, such as an invertible monotonic spline (or in this case a little algebra).