[R] Runs of at least 5 days with certain value in a rasterbrick in R

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Thu Jan 21 10:57:23 CET 2021

Hallo

I do not know anything about rasterbrick but what about splitting it to list according to season. If you have dates starting 1.12. and ending 28.2 as one season, diff should be 1day for each season. If you manage to correctly split your data, you can cycle through list or use lapply to get desired result.

Cheers
Petr