[R] seq.Date when date is the last date of the month

Jeremie Juste jerem|eju@te @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 7 22:13:03 CET 2021

Hello Dirk,

Many thanks for the feedback. I did came across your SO answer but
didn't know the RcppBDT package, thanks for pointing that out.

Best regards,
Jeremie

--
Jeremie Juste