[R] Error Running Bootstrap Function within Wrapper Function

Stephen Ellison S@E|||@on @end|ng |rom LGCGroup@com
Wed Jan 6 13:48:02 CET 2021

Kevin,

I didn't have the data set (you might want to post a link to a downloadable file instead), but on a quick look at the code your foo1 function looks as if it is not guaranteed to return an array of the same length each time. It's testing for nonzero coefs in a fitted model and then dropping exact zero coefs. That need not (and often will not) return the same coefficients every time in a simulation.  foo2 does the same general kind of thing.

Could that be part of the problem?

S Ellison

This email and any attachments are confidential. Any use, copying or
disclosure other than by the intended recipient is unauthorised. If
immediately via +44(0)20 8943 7000 or notify postmaster using lgcgroup.com
and delete this message and any copies from your computer and network.
LGC Limited. Registered in England 2991879.
Registered office: Queens Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 0LY, UK