[R] Multiple values not getting displayed in output based on multiple input selection from dropdown in R shiny

Fri Jan 1 16:49:53 CET 2021

Shiny is an R package from RStudio, a wholly separate organization from R.
So note, per the posting guide linked below,

"For questions about functions in standard packages distributed with R (see
the FAQ Add-on packages in R
<http://cran.r-project.org/doc/FAQ/R-FAQ.html#Add-on-packages-in-R>), ask
questions on R-help
If the question relates to a *contributed package* , e.g., one downloaded
from CRAN, try contacting the package maintainer first. You can also use
find("functionname") and packageDescription("packagename") to find this
information. *Only* send such questions to R-help or R-devel if you get no
reply or need further assistance. This applies to both requests for help
and to bug reports."

RStudio maintains their own help resources  and there may even be something
specifically devoted to Shiny. So their site is where you should go for
help, not here (though you might get lucky and get a reply here).

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."