[R] Fwd: Concatenation?

Gerrit Eichner gerr|t@e|chner @end|ng |rom m@th@un|-g|e@@en@de
Thu Feb 18 09:50:22 CET 2021

[I forgot to keep it on the list.]

Betreff: Re: [R] Concatenation?
Datum: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 22:14:13 +0100
Von: Gerrit Eichner <gerrit.eichner using math.uni-giessen.de>
An: Parkhurst, David <parkhurs using indiana.edu>

Hi David,

checkout, e. g., base-R's

paste0(site, depth)

or, if stored as columns of a matrix or data frame X, e.g.,

apply(X, 1, paste0)

or, e.g., tidyr's

unite.

  Hth  --  Gerrit

Dr. Gerrit Eichner                   Mathematical Institute, Room 212
gerrit.eichner using math.uni-giessen.de   Justus-Liebig-University Giessen
Tel: +49-(0)641-99-32104          Arndtstr. 2, 35392 Giessen, Germany
Fax: +49-(0)641-99-32109            http://www.uni-giessen.de/eichner