[R] Adding SORT to UNIQUE

Mon Dec 20 18:05:33 CET 2021

Hello,

Package stringr has functions str_sort and str_order, both with an
argument 'numeric' that will sort the numbers correctly.
Maybe that's what you are looking for, see the example below.

x <- sample(sprintf("ab%d", 1:20))     # shuffle the vector
stringr::str_sort(x, numeric = TRUE)   # sort considering the numbers

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas