[R] help with LDA topic modelling..

akshay kulkarni @k@h@y_e4 @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Mon Dec 20 11:22:10 CET 2021

Thanks a lot
________________________________
From: Jim Lemon <drjimlemon using gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2021 1:43 PM
To: akshay kulkarni <akshay_e4 using hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [R] help with LDA topic modelling..

Hi Akshay,
It depends upon how the circles are calculated. If each circle
encloses all of the members of each group, yes. I doubt you would get
perfect separation in any real example, though. At the moment:
Hanukkah is finished,
Margashirsha Punima has just happened and
Christmas is coming up.
No matter how devout the adherents, I don't think you would find news
articles that only mentioned one of these festivals. Less facetious
groupings would suffer the same eclectic problem.

Jim