[R] Error in loading tidyverse library

Thu Dec 9 21:04:01 CET 2021

1. There is no "below" . Most attachments are stripped by the mail server.

2. Please read and follow the Posting Guide linked below. Your post did not.

3. RStudio is **not** R. In particular, the so-called TidyVerse
consists of all *non*-standard contributed packages, about which the
Posting Guide says:

"For questions about functions in standard packages distributed with R
(see the FAQ Add-on packages in R), ask questions on R-help.
[The link is:
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/FAQ/R-FAQ.html#Add-on-packages-in-R
This gives the list of current _standard_ packages]

If the question relates to a contributed package , e.g., one
downloaded from CRAN, try contacting the package maintainer first. You
can also use find("functionname") and
packageDescription("packagename") to find this information. Only send
such questions to R-help or R-devel if you get no reply or need
further assistance. This applies to both requests for help and to bug
reports."

Note that RStudio maintains its own help resources at:
https://community.rstudio.com/
This is where questions about the TidyVerse, ggplot, etc. should be posted.

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."