[R] Error: the leading minor of order 6 is not positive definite

Sandhya Prakash S@ndhy@pr@k@@hyj97 @end|ng |rom out|ook@com
Mon Dec 6 14:33:50 CET 2021

I will look into it sir if I don't get it I'll mail my code sir thakyou for your reply sir

________________________________
From: John Kane <jrkrideau using gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2021 9:27:06 PM
To: Sandhya Prakash <sandhyaprakashyj97 using outlook.com>
Cc: r-help using r-project.org <r-help using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [R] Error: the leading minor of order 6 is not positive definite

I think we need the code you are running, any error messages you are
getting and some sample data. A handy way to supply sample data is to
use the dput() function. See ?dput.  If you have a very large data set
then something like head(dput(myfile), 100) will likely supply enough
data for us to work with.

On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 at 16:26, Sandhya Prakash
<Sandhyaprakashyj97 using outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi I'm too running a canonical correlation code but I'm getting my error like this can you please help me
>
> Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada