[R] Question about Rfast colMins and colMaxs

Stephen H. Dawson, DSL @erv|ce @end|ng |rom @hd@w@on@com
Wed Dec 1 17:11:24 CET 2021

Jeff,

Can you use max and min evaluations on any other data type then numeric?
If so, how do you evaluate max or min of text content? String length?
Ascii values of text characters?

*Stephen Dawson, DSL*
/Executive Strategy Consultant/
Business & Technology