[R] Problem in Notrend_test()

bharat rawlley bh@r@t_m_@|| @end|ng |rom y@hoo@co@|n
Thu Aug 19 15:50:21 CEST 2021

Thank you for the reply and suggestions, I will look into them
The function is in the package funtimes.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 at 4:36 AM, Erich Subscriptions<erich.subs using neuwirth.priv.at> wrote:   You did not give any information which package contains the function notrend_test.