[R] collided row names in heatmap.2

Wed Aug 11 19:19:20 CEST 2021

1. This is R-help. RStudio is a separate IDE from a private for-profit
company. You should go to their website for help with that:
https://www.rstudio.com/support/

2. I may be wrong, of course, but I believe your information is too
vague for folks to provide useful help: "row names collided with each
other in a messy way,' does not tell us much. What error message did
you get? Please provide a small, reproducible example (perhaps
via head(yourdatset, ...) see e.g. ?head and ?dput and
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
. You may also wish to download and use the "reprex" package for this
purpose, instead. **See also the posting guide linked below.**

All of us were newbies at one time; take the time to learn these tools
and follow the advice for posting to R-help, and I believe that you
will have much greater success in getting useful help here as you
climb the learning curve.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter