[R] Calculation of Age heaping

Md. Moyazzem Hossain ho@@@|nmm @end|ng |rom jun|v@edu
Sun Aug 8 23:24:35 CEST 2021

Dear R-expert,

I hope that you are doing well.

I am interested to calculate the age heaping for each digit (0,1,...,9)
based on my data set. However, when I run the R code, I got the following
errors. Please help me in this regard.

library(remotes)
install_github("timriffe/DemoTools")

###
Downloading GitHub repo timriffe/DemoTools using HEAD
These packages have more recent versions available.
It is recommended to update all of them.
Which would you like to update?

 1: All
 2: CRAN packages only
 3: None

Enter one or more numbers, or an empty line to skip updates: 1

*After installing some packages, I got the following error message*

package ‘backports’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
Error: Failed to install 'DemoTools' from GitHub:
  (converted from warning) cannot remove prior installation of package
‘backports’

I am attaching the R-code and data file along with this email.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.
--
Best Regards,